To create the beautiful textile art Twirling leaves, you will find the list of goodies with description for the kits. In my kit I provide most of materials as listed, you will need to provide some. I can provide the extra on request.
I have decided in our current situation with restrictions on movement, that I will only ship once a week—on Mondays.
There are 6 colour themes to choose from. Each colour combination has a primary colour scheme (eg green) and a secondary colour scheme (eg earth).
- Green with earth
- Red with earth, green and blue
- Paradise with outback
- Silver with regrowth
- Regrowth with silver
- Outback with paradise
In the kits
- Art work size -approx. 50 x 78 cm (20” x 31”)
- Fusible web.
- Water soluble fabric.
- Silk mesh fabric which will vary in colour as it is hand dyed.
- Little interesting bibs and bobs for embellishment eg felt, velvet, silk yarns etc.
- Silk fabric habotai.
- Water soluble fabric my preference is Vilene, but it can be any type.
- Small piece of batting.
- All links for instructions.
You need to supply
- A sewing machine that can perform free motion embroidery.
- Most important a closed toe free motion embroidery foot.
- Embroidery threads my preference is rayon threads, but it is up to you.
- Inktense pencils or fabric markers or fabric paints etc
- Calico / muslin
- Baking paper /parchment paper.
- Wadding a very thick approx. 20g polyester wadding.
- Exact amounts are part of the online instructions.
If you are having trouble sourcing anything on this list, I can supply it you will need contact me.
HOW YOU WILL LEARN
This online course will be run through a private facebook group. I will send you information on how to access this group after purchase. In this private group are comprehensive written instructions, videos and images – all broken up into simple to follow numbered steps.
I want this group to be interactive, to share images of your progress, to share creative ideas and to support each other. I will do some live posts but more importantly I am available to be messaged and asked questions which I will answer asap (allowing for different time zones).
You will have access to this group as long as Facebook is online.
I will also send you a link to download copyright notes.